《中公版·2019考研英语：词汇狂练（基础词+高频词+超纲词）》在内容编排上共分五部分。第一部分为Part 1基础词狂练，包括五个板块：词汇理解、词汇辨析、语境运用、语法运用、词汇联想。第二部分为Part 2高频词狂练，包括五个板块：词汇理解、词汇辨析、语境运用、语法运用、词汇联想。第三部分为Part 3超纲词狂练，包括两个板块：词汇理解、词汇辨析。第四部分为Part 4词汇综合演练，包括五个板块：词汇理解、词汇辨析、语境运用、语法运用、词汇联想。第五部分为附录，是考研英语大纲5500词释义表，内容充实，有利于考生牢记考研英语词汇。
Part 1 基础词狂练
Section A. 选词填空 （将表格中词汇的适当形式填写到对应的句子中）
1. Shinzo Abe was from international conference last time because of the thorny domestic affairs.
2. The leaders of two countries have reached a（n） solution to deal with transnational economic crimes.
3. In order to cure his wife’s illness, he kept on working from to dusk for earning money.
4. In a society of extreme polarization, many people are off, and they cannot feed themselves, let alone receiving education.
5. All the classmates burst into after listening to his funny story.
6. The boss the employee for stealing secret document of the company.
7. We cannot keep under control, but action can be taken to protect people’s life and property.
8. One point I learned from him is that never away your time.
9. During the Anti-Japanese War, enemies applied massive weapons leading to heavy casualties.
10. When writing a thesis, it is very important to down its theme to a specific point.
11. Tom is a super of Fan Bingbing, who has found her way to Hollywood.
12. Some foreigners don’t understand why so many Chinese people don’t traffic regulations.
13. Helen was quite excited when she knew that she had been to Cambridge University.
14. We hope that the new social system could better serve all .
15. Being conceited, he in Boxing Match.
16. She said the possibility of changing the design of the was being studied.
17. I was astonished when I heard that the thief stole the homeowner’s car from his , but he had no awareness at all.
18. Lily is so focused on her job that it would be embarrassing to her.
19. Biologists have already known about how we the strange behavior of some species.
20. To be honest, I’m not sure whether I can this thorny problem.
21. The man to the CCTV reporter’s ears that he had been forced to make false evidence in the court.
22. Though the result is , firefighters managed to rescue nearly 10 people who were trapped in the roof of the burning building.
23. On holidays, many parents take their children to the Agricultural Hall.
24. The couple were for abusing their child because of just not going home on time.
25. She is a dedicated hostess, and always takes every possible of a TV program into consideration.
26. He left her a smile and walked away, disappearing into the crowded.
27. Out of good and reasons, he gave up the chance of studying abroad to others.
28. Lemon privately address of his biological mother, and sent her some money and necessities.
29. message is widely used in our daily communication.
30. Doing more listening and reading ebables learners to improve accuracy and of English expression.
Section B. 根据提示写单词（按照给定的翻译提示和字母引导填写正确的词汇）
1. After buying the newest fashion magazine, I ran home and could not wait to a （消遣） myself by reading it.
2. Teachers can use some teaching strategies to reduce classroom a （焦虑） of students.
3. It is not the first time Peter has had to a （道歉） for inappropriate public comments.
4. The y （青年） of this generation are filled with bold creativity and innovative spirit.
5. At midnight I w （醒来） up and found her sitting beside my bed and studying me.
6. Lisa returned from v （假期） last month to find her home been robbed.
7. Yet the u （不确定） , soreness and sacrifice of past 30 years have not been in vain.
8. She called for t （目标） investment towards fields such as mining, tourism and clean energy.
9. But as the level of s （安全） remains rising, the number of accidents in this area is reducing.
10. Instead of using time card punching machine, the company turned to fingerprint r （识别） technology.
11. Q （季度的） survey shows that the company’s earnings increase by 5 percent in spite of receding market economy.
12. Tony would always be haunted by p （痛苦的） memories of past.
13. After several days of futile search, the commander o （正式地） abandoned their efforts to locate the missing ship.
14. The man couldn’t stop himself laughing and glancing around at her n （顽皮）.
15. The newly m （已婚的） couple are leaving for France for their honeymoon travel.
16. Man’s greed and l （怠惰） has seriously damaged our environment.
17. David k （跪下） on the ground and begged for her forgiveness.
18. Sitcoms of Mr. Bean left a deep i （印象） on worldwide audience.
19. The beautiful scenery of Bali Island is beyond my i （想象力）.
20. I lent my mother’s h （手写的） lesson plans to Jim for reference.
21. It is a t （可怕的） memory for people who experienced the stampede tragedy of New Year’s Eve in Shanghai.
22. S （蒸汽机） played a significant role in industrial revolution of the 18th century.
23. For many migrant workers in Beijing, they work in the city center in the daytime, but live in the s （郊区） at night.
24. Families of the dead and the missing staged a s （沉默的） protest outside the airline company for being given reasonable explanations.